Medical questions & health advice
by licensed doctors
Questions and answers regarding Chiropractor
- What is causing this very bad pain in my right hip above the pelvic bone?
- Why do I experience extreme exhaustion?
- Can I exercise after a back adjustment?
- Why do I get such bad back pain at the end of my workday?
- What causes chronic neck pain?
- What could be a mid-back pain radiating to front, that takes breath away?
- What might be causing my hip pain?
- Why do I feel lower back pain?
- Just got a shot of cortisone in my shoulder, but the pain is still there . What should I do?
- What is making my spine hurt so badly?
- Can you take Soma, Perecet, and Valium together ?
- I'm suffering from severe pain in lower back, hip, butt and down my right leg. What could it be?
- What can I do about discomfort in my back?
- can weight cause back pain?
- What is degenrative joint disease of the spine?
- Could my lower back pain and hip pain be caused by my sciatic nerve?
- What is wrong with my back?
- What does a 15 degree curvature mean?
- I have extreme back pain that isn't relieved with ibuprofen, ice, or heat. What could it be?
- I have a sudden severe abdominal/hip pain. What should I do?
- I'm suffering from a back pain, what is wrong with me?
- What's the recommended wait time between procedures like high volume caudal & facet injections?
- What could lower back pain mean?
- Why do I have lower back pains?
- Back of neck and head pain, what should I do?
- My breast/arm pit muscle feels tense, what is wrong?
- What are the complications of scoliosis surgery?
- Is there something wrong with my joints?
- Persistent crick in neck, what do I do?
- Is chiropractic treatment safe for a 65 year old with an abdominal aneurysm?
- I am suffering from back pain and I am not able to sit or stand. What should I do?
- I have lower back stiffness. What could it be?
- Can a back and nerve injury show up 6 month after falling 18 floors?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.