Medical questions & health advice
by licensed doctors
Questions and answers regarding Dietitian / Nutritionist
- Can someone live on a liquid diet for life?
- I suffered from eating disorders for a long time; can I ever have children?
- Should multivitamin supplements be taken by infants and toddlers?
- Can chiropractors help with frequent heartburn?
- Should I have gastric bypass surgery if I have heart failure?
- Is a low sodium diet really necessary?
- Could I have Wilson's disease?
- How can I get rid of acid reflux?
- I can't eat spicy food anymore, what can I do?
- What fatty infiltration in the pancreas and liver mean?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.