Medical questions & health advice
by licensed doctors
Questions and answers regarding Eye Doctor
- My eyes are always itchy and watery no matter the season or day. Why?
- How do I get rid of the orange/red circle of veins in my eye?
- Why do I have watery, itchy eyes?
- Why is my eye bloodshot?
- What can cause watery eyes?
- Why do I always wake up with red eyes?
- What if I get a fungal medication into my eye?
- Can people with mild eye allergies wear contact lenses?
- Do I really need to stop wearing disposable contacts after a few weeks?
- How can I choose a contact brand that won't dry out my eyes?
- Do I really need to get my eyes dilated?
- Is the computer screen hurting my eyes?
- I think my child is developing a lazy eye. What can be done to treat this issue?
- Why are my eyes so sensitive to sunlight?
- Why is one area on the white part of my eye discolored?
- How bad is extended computer use on my eyes?
- Do prescription eyeglasses block UV rays?
- Is it possible to get melanoma in the eye?
- Should kids around 11 get contact lenses if they don't wear their glasses?
- Can putting pressure on certain parts of your eye cause myopia of other permanent vision problems?
- Will glasses help my lifeguarding?
- Why do my eyes always feel like their pushing and are uncomfortable when I "use" them?
- Do I have pink eye and how can I treat it fast?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.