Medical questions & health advice
by licensed doctors
Questions and answers regarding Neurosurgeon
- Can laser treatment help spinal stenosis?
- I have had three L5 S1 lumbar diskectomy surgeries where the same disk herniated on three occasions, how at risk am I for having the disk herniate a fourth time and is it likely that the same diskectomy surgery would be required or a more complicated surgery to fix the probolem?
- What does this MRI result mean?
- My skull has a bad shape, and I want it reshaped. Is that possible?
- I'm removing half of l-4 disc serious with back surgery. Will I recover?
- Why is my wrist hurting?
- What else can be done for my chronic severe nerve pain?
- What is causing my headache and numbness?
- How long after a laminectomy is it safe to get pregnant?
- An MRI showed a 5cm cyst on my pituitary. Should I see an endocrinologist or neurologist?
- Should I see a doctor for my head "injury"?
- 10 days ago I hit my head hard, but it healed fine. Today I am feeling a throbbing, burning pain. What could it be and what should I do about it?
- Should I see a doctor after a possible concussion?
- Can mental illness be due to physical problem?
- What do the results of a MRI on lower back mean?
- When will a spinal tuberculosis patient with pott's paraplegia start walking?
- Is postural kyphosis considered a disability?
- I am having chronic neck pain for 4 days. Medication and RMT massage have done nothing, pain is 10/10 now. What could it be?
- My uncle had a stroke and it was found a large 7.5 x 5.0 cms hematoma in left basal ganglia. What is the chances of survival?
- Is Multilevel Thoracic Spondylosis dangerous to have?
- My girlfriend has a tumor in her head. Can she be playing any sports?
- I have a large lump at the base of my head where my occipital lymph node is. What should I do?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.