Medical questions & health advice
by licensed doctors
Questions and answers regarding Oncologist
- How do chemotherapy and radiation differ?
- What is a hypoechoic mass?
- What is capulized cancer?
- What is the FIGO staging system?
- What treatments exist for fallopian tube cancer?
- Taxotere - How do I know if the effects of taxotere on skin and nails is severe enough to see a doctor?
- Are weight loss and pallor change symptoms of lung cancer?
- Does pain indicate breast cancer recurrence?
- How can a person fight chemotherapy fatigue?
- What can I do about my skin rash form Doxil
- Does ascites mean the end of life for patients with stage 4 colon cancer?
- Do metastatic cancers have the same doubling rate as the original cancer?
- Why is my knee still hurting almost four weeks after I hit it?
- I have had a problem with my breasts over the past few months. What could it be?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.