Medical questions & health advice
by licensed doctors
Questions and answers regarding Physiatrist(Physical Medicine)
- What can I do about chronic neck pain?
- Why do people seem to shrink with age?
- What is the difference between symptoms of a heart attack in women versus a heart attack in men?
- Why does my whole body hurt?
- How do I know if I can exercise without harming my heart?
- I have tingling, aches and sharp pain in my biceps and armpit, what's happening to me?
- Could I have sciatica in both legs?
- I hit my head, what should I do?
- How much longer will they wait to do surgery?
- Can I take Cymbalta for fibromyalgia if I am already taking Lexapro?
- I having several symptoms, could you tell me whats wrong with me?
- This person had severe brain injury due to a car accident. What's the chance of a recovery for him and what kind of recovery?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.