Medical questions & health advice
by licensed doctors
Questions and answers regarding Physical Therapist()
- How does one treat a pulled neck muscle?
- Does eating help muscles heal?
- Can one have tendonitis around their pelvis?
- How does nucleoplasty work and is it safe?
- How long to wait to see a doctor for a sprain?
- How long will the pain last after breast cancer surgery?
- Do high heels cause leg pain while walking?
- Will pediatric physical therapy help my son walk on his own?
- Will a physiatry follow up tell my uncle more about his stroke?
- Will a physical therapy follow up provide me with a regimen?
- Should my grandmother have therapeutic exercise after her knee replacement?
- How long does a muscle strain take to heal?
- Is it okay to work out if I am still sore from an injury?
- Is Arnica a safe way to treat a sore back muscle?
- Aching in my thumb and wrist. What to do?
- Is there a certain point when Cymbalta no longer helps fibromyalgia?
- Sharp pain in right side, migraines, weight loss no appetite?
- "I suffer from chronic back pain, how can I make an international flight comfortable?"
- How can I get rid of pain in the back after sleeping?
- Do I have fibromyalgia?
- How can I treat my finger?
- Is it safe to do physical therapy before being diagnosed ?
- Why does it hurt right below my shoulder blade?
- Can my lateral tilted hips be corrected at the age of 20?
- Why does my knee hurt when it's cold or when I sit?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.