Medical questions & health advice
by licensed doctors
Questions and answers regarding Plastic Surgeon
- How can one lose weight on their face?
- Is there a way to make close-set eyes look farther apart?
- What are the risks and advantages of abdominoplasty?
- Is there a way to tighten up saggy elbows?
- Why do I have diastasis recti?
- Is this cosmetic surgery unhealthy?
- How do I know if I need a breast reduction?
- What are the risks associated with liposuction?
- How quickly can you develop bed sores?
- Are there health risks involved with liposuction?
- Is liposuction safe?
- What should I do if my eyelid is drooping?
- Cartilage damage? Could surgery fix it?
- Unexposed pins in fingers - removal process?
- Could numbness in my hands be related to Cubital Tunnel Syndrome?
- Is there anything I can do to improve my asymmetrical face?
- Are there non-surgical methods to reduce breast size?
- I have acne scarring, keloids and recurring cysts on my body. What is wrong?
- I got burned and it turned yellow inside. Is it infected?
- Why do I have swollen ankles after sunburn?
- What can I do about this burn?
- My breasts became small after I stopped nursing, how can I increase them?
- Which medicine can I use to remove chicken pox spots?
- What could be causing excess of fat and puffiness around my neck?
- I'm having outpatient breast surgery in 2 days but took ibuprofen today. Should I postpone surgery?
- I burned my finger today on the oven, should I be concerned?
- I have extreme swelling and pain on the left side of my face with my left eye swollen shut, what should I do?
- How can I get rid of eye bags?
- Steam burn on palm of hand - doesn't hurt just tiny blisters everywhere. What should I do?
- I burned my hand with boiling water. What should I do?
- Is it too late for surgery?
- I am a man and I have boobs. How to reduce them?
- I lost a lot of weight very fast. What do I do with my skin?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.