Medical questions & health advice
by licensed doctors
Questions and answers regarding Urgent Care Specialist
- I have a fever, I'm light-headed and when I move my eyes I get little jolts. What could it be?
- Why am I having pain behind my belly button, blood in my urine & a terrible headache?
- Why does it hurt at the end when I pee?
- How can I get gravel out of wound?
- What could be causing my diarrhea?
- Is it safe to take ten 500mg of tylenol at once?
- How serious can a blow to the chest be?
- What is causing my shortness of breath and back pain?
- Why am I having weird stomach pains?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.