Medical questions & health advice
by licensed doctors
Questions and answers regarding Vascular Surgeon
- What could cause sudden onset of varicose veins?
- I have a sharp shooting pain in my calf. What could it be?
- If a woman has varicose veins, can it affect her ability to become pregnant?
- My daughter's leg is numb, should I take her to a doctor?
- What does it mean if I hear my pulse - it rings in my ear loudly?
- Can you have sex if you have a blood clot?
- Severe calf pain for months, non injury. What could be the cause?
- Is 70% blockage of the superior mesenteric artery dangerous?
- Could these be warning signs of a blood clot?
- I have mass in the groin. What could it be?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.